Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

A Very Personal Assistant

I have been making more things for the TUC with Mr DogHorse.

A Very Personal Assistant. A tale of one Pup, his new job and the surprises it holds for him because he didn't check out the company first.

And once you're through with the puppies I've got some new photos of monkeys and apes and meerkats and prairie dogs and everything online too. They're rather cute.

Video of a giant tortoise attempting to hump another the wrong way round might appear online soon too, if you're very lucky.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Just found your site - love it, yet another to add to my favourites. Personal assistant is brilliant. Tried to download Sysadmin from UKUUG but on dial up, taking forever. Can't wait for the turtles!!
An American poet called Ogden Nash ( he's deid now!) wrote this poem and I learned it when I was about 8 years old - a long time ago! (Ouch!)

The turtle lives twixt plated decks
That oft help conceal its sex.
I often wonder how the turtle,
in such a fix, can be so fertile!


Keep up the good work, to quote Arnie " I'll be back!"
 
Thank you kindly :)

Ogden Nash was quite fine.
"I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance."
 
I'd forgotten about that one - like it!

Thank you for taking the time to reply in kind.

Andrew
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?