Sunday, November 27, 2005

 

You're Gullible

I promised silly so here it is. DogHorse recorded a tribute to James Blunt, I animated a spoof version of the You're Beautiful video and added some interactive tomato splatting when I decided it needed a bit more oomph. You're Gullible (900KB Flash)

In other news our Modern Labour Minister animation was shown at the BEYONDTV video festival yesterday. I couldn't make it down due to unavoidable STUFF and Swansea not exactly being on my doorstep, but never mind; I'm hoping it went down well. It seems we were up for Best Political Animator at the MediaActivist awards, which is funky. Modern Labour Minister is also included on the Broad Horizons Compilation DVD showcasing the work of women filmmakers.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?