Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

What a carve up!

Greenpeace have launched a report today, Carving up the Congo.

Mr DogHorse and I have made a shortened, slightly quirkier version if you want to dip your toe into the topic without embarking on the full report.

What a carve up! (700KB Flash).

There's also a video version over at YouTube.

In other news I've started animating palindromes. No reason other than someone suggested 'a dog, a panic in a pagoda' and it seemed like a good idea. So far I've only made 2 (the other is evil olive) but any suggestions of fun palindromes welcomed.

Finally, interesting lecture by Jeffrey Sachs on the radio today (the Reith Lectures), downloadable for the rest of the week from the BBC.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
jolly super animation old boy
 
I know. I'm late.

Apologies.

How about, "Madam I'm Adam"?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?